Elf Story Elf Story

The story seems intriguing and the graphics are pretty decent!

The mouse command responses seem sluggish. I played in all three resolutions to see if that would change anything. It didn't.

During the Ogre battle, I was still experiencing the death screen NOT going away. This only happened during the Ogre battle, but it happened A LOT!

The Medals seem to be broken. I should have opened at least 60% of them on my first play through and even after four complete play throughs, nothing.

Finally, the game was extremely restrictive and far too short. I imagine this is only the first part of a larger story/game, but it felt lacking.

I liked this game, but I wanted to like it more.

Disaster Will Strike Disaster Will Strike

In response to Galinhunter, Angry Birds is a sad duplicate for an older game with similar premiss. Angry Birds is NOT original.

This game was fun for what it is. The puzzles were a little too easy to figure out, but otherwise in kept my interest through all 25 levels.

Alice is Dead - Ep 3 Alice is Dead - Ep 3

Too Short

I loved this saga, but the third part was a touch disappointing. I liked the song in the club though!

Sticky Blocks Sticky Blocks

definitely a thinker

I passed most of them first try, but a couple of them stumped me and required some thought! I do like the music a lot!

Ninja Katana Ninja Katana

Okay Game

The controls seem a little stiff to me, but other than that, not too shabby.

Gretel and Hansel Gretel and Hansel

I think I said it all for part two...

Just don't know how to get the dad carriage death.

Gretel and Hansel Part 2 Gretel and Hansel Part 2

Definitely Intriguing!

The art work is quaint, the game play is simple, and the story is interesting. I just don't know how you get some of the medals! Where the heck is there a dead horse?

The Search for WondLa The Search for WondLa

Loved it!

Awesome music, intriguing story (as displayed by imagery), and visuals that make you wonder!

Level Up! Level Up!

Pretty fun

The controls are a touch hoaky, but not a bad game otherwise.

Time Fcuk Time Fcuk

Good Game

can be a bit complicated, but not too shabby!