Echo Force Zero: Vol1 Echo Force Zero: Vol1

Excellent!

Firstly, let me say that I LOVE how you hit all the anime/J-RPG cliches! If it isn't broken, than don't fix it. AND, if that was what you were aiming for, you hit your mark.

On to the critique.

The voice acting really seemed to fit the characters portrayed, The animations were very well done, and the story had a very good flow to it. I like that you have a main menu where you can chapter select (for those with chunking computers). Now, I only scored it a nine because I feel it needs a little more back-story (especially for who I assume is the main character). If you intend to revisit this in later episodes, than I add the extra star for 10 of 10.

At the end of the day, I really enjoyed what I watched and look forward to seeing this series progress! Please don't disappoint and let this one die off. Hate that when it happens.

Alight Alight

Very Enjoyable!

Critique: I thought the animations were fluid and beautiful. The music really fit the mood, even when the energy picked up. Sometimes the contrast of mellow music with high-pace action just feels right. The story (short and "rushed" as it was) was very emotional. I don't know how deep of a meaning you intended for it, but I think it hit its mark well enough.

Artistic view: I felt what you presented here was gorgeous! Two beings come into existence. They bond (however briefly) and due to uncontrolled circumstances (also unexplained ones) they are separated, causing an outrage that leads to vengeance. A story that can hold the test of time. I also loved how (I assume) the flame-boy was re-incarnated, starting with the machine he destroyed (and most likely hated), the fire he started as, and the water (symbolic of tears?) of his lost-love to form what I assume was man. I only wish it had been a touch longer and we got to see more of the water-girl's dance (hence only 9 out of 10), though perhaps the flash was short to match the length of the music..... I would definitely welcome a re-visit.

Madness: Deus Ex Machina Madness: Deus Ex Machina

Not bad....

....though I had to dock two points for the ridiculous inclusion of a giant using its genitals as a weapon. I was enjoying the video until that point.

Fantastic color use. Love the music. Thought the uber-weapon was getting a little out of hand, and a lot of repetitive attacks, but I can get over that. Just, next time, leave to penises out of it.

Keep in mind, I am watching this four years after it was made and don't know if you've made another.

Robo Bacon-Neck Warfalcon Robo Bacon-Neck Warfalcon

I know a way to beat it!

I just have all my friends over and they'll eat its neck!

But in all seriousness, the animation was pretty good! I love how the Canadians were the villains. Loved how the kids house had been destroyed. SAFE!

Purged Purged

Interesting

I would have given this a ten, but I felt it was a bit too short and by the end I was a little confused. The animations were beautiful in a dark way, and I absolutely love Hania Lee's music! I want a copy of the song playing during the menu! PLEASE???

SailorMan SailorMan

Annoying and Bad

The dialogue seemed like it was improved by a retarded four year old. The animations were boring (even the nudey parts). I know how difficult it is to work in Flash, but this just.......I have no more words for it...

C. Crashing Troll Boss C. Crashing Troll Boss

CC RULES!

Loved this game and wish there was a sequal already!

C. Crashing a Barbarian C. Crashing a Barbarian

CC RULES!

Loved this game and wish there was a sequal already!

Cookie Jar Gone Wrong Cookie Jar Gone Wrong

just rating

no comments...

Resident Evil Pwanchi Pt5 Resident Evil Pwanchi Pt5

Loved it!

Read my entry for part 6.